Security for Servers, VMs, PCs, and Mac devices
Protect against infections and data theft without sacrificing performance or productivity.
The only internet security company to win an Edison Award.
Security for Servers, VMs, PC and Mac Computers
A single agent covers all of these endpoint operating systems and more, such as embedded XP in POS systems. You’ll find a full list of supported systems under Requirements.
Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
The cloud-based Webroot management console offers over 40 agent commands, plus policy controls from group to user level. Admins can remotely manage every user and device.
Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
A secure browser is instrumental in preventing credentials theft. The Identity & Privacy shield isolates the browser or other selected executable from both local and online threats.
Online Management Console
We offer two console options: Standard (under 1,000 users) and Global Site Manager (complex, multi-site deployments). Both are available via any browser, with zero on-premise hardware or software.
System and Browser Requirements
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit, Edge browser not currently supported
- Windows 8, 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Vista®, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows® XP SP 2 & 3, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows XP Embedded
- Mac OS X v.10.10 “Yosemite”
- Mac OS X v.10.0 “Mavericks”
- Mac OS X v.10.8 “Mountain Lion”
- Mac OS® X v.10.7 “Lion”
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation, Standard, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Small Business Server 2008, 2011, 2012
- Windows Server Core 2003, 2008, 2012
- Windows Server 2003 R2 for Embedded Systems
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 SP2
- Windows XP Embedded SP1, Embedded Standard 2009 SP3
- Windows Embedded for POS Version 1.0
- VMware vSphere 5.5 and older (ESX/ESXi 5.5 and older), Workstation 9.0 and older, Server 2.0 and older
- Citrix XenDesktop 5; XenServer 5.6 and older; XenApp 6.5 and older
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Virtual Box
Management Portal Access
- Internet Explorer®version 7 and newer
- Mozilla® Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
- Chrome 11 and newer
- Safari 5 and newer
- Opera 11 and newer