Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
CISCO IP PHONE
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Cisco® IP Phones empower your business with a new collaboration experience that
connects the right people with the right information at the right time, so you can accelerate team performance and maximize your business results. Effective collaborative experiences among teams, communities, and individuals can also help you:
Unlock the value of your company’s information with relevant, contextual collaboration, when at the desktop or mobile.
Harness the power of your busy professional staff by enabling them to collaborate confidently with customers, partners, colleagues, and suppliers.
Maximize interaction with subject-matter experts (SMEs) by taking advantage of pervasive presence and conferencing capabilities.
Transform business processes with interactive high-quality, business-grade high- and standard-definition video communications.
Get access to a broad suite of optional third party endpoint applications and accessories.
Cisco IP Phone includes an impressive array of user-friendly, full-featured VoIP and video phones that can meet the needs of your entire organization, from:
The company lobby to the desk of your busiest managers
The manufacturing floor to the executive suite
The home office
A branch-office site to a corporate headquarters
Cisco IP Phone offers
Affordable, occasional-use and specialty VoIP communications:
Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3900 Series
The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3900 Series is an entry-level VoIP endpoint that delivers basic telephony features at a very affordable price. The 3900 Series is fully localized for use around the world and well-suited for settings with occasional needs for VoIP communications, such as:
Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series
The affordable Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series delivers cost-effective VoIP communication services for specialty, occasional-use settings. It offers a very sleek, trim, and Earth-friendly, ergonomic design. It is ideal for occasional-use, specialty settings such as:
- Conference centers
- Hotel guest restrooms
Professional and general business VoIP communications:
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series and Cisco
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers affordable, high-fidelity and secure Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based VoIP communications to help make your employees more productive in their day-to-day interactions and advance your business goals.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is an ideal solution for customers who are interested in migrating from older analog and digital telephony desk endpoints to Cisco Unified Communications, as well as existing Cisco customers who wish to expand or update their investment in VoIP communications endpoints
The IP Phone 7800 Series models offer the following features and capabilities as standard:
- High-fidelity audio (i.e., G.722 wideband) through speaker, handset, and headset for crystal-clear audio quality and performance on most models.
- Grayscale, high-resolution liquid crystal displays on most models for easy viewing at a glance.
- Fixed keys for common telephony features such as conference, transfer, hold/resume, directory, and services plus 2-way navigation button.
- Single- and 2-position foot stands to optimize viewing angles under varied lighting conditions (model dependent).
- Programmable line/feature keys for flexibility in assigning lines or features, such as speed dials (number varies by phone model).
- Tricolor LEDs on programmable line keys for call-status notification at a glance.
- Support for “VPN-less” connectivity with Cisco Expressway4.
- Single- and multiple-call-per-line appearance capability, delivering more powerful and flexible call navigation and session management.
- Four context-sensitive programmable soft keys for more dynamic feature interaction and enhanced user experience.
- Full-duplex speakerphone, increasing personal productivity when engaged in multiparty conversations.
- Electronic hook switch for enhanced call management (initiate, answer, end, and mute calls) through third-party headsets by using IP Phone 7800 Series auxiliary ports (most models).
- IEEE-integrated switches to reduce costs of infrastructure to the desk by routing PC
traffic through the 7800 Series endpoint (speed varies by endpoint model)
- Low power consumption as IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 devices for all models.
- Power-save option on most models that can reduce power consumption, in off hours, up to 60 percent versus the phone in idle state with Cisco EnergyWiseTM technology.
- Color options of charcoal and white available on most models.
Unified IP Phones 7900 Series
If your business requires high-quality voice, access to color displays and Gigabit Ethernet on select models, ruggedized voice-centric handsets for wireless LAN networks, and support for third-party endpoint XML-based applications, the Cisco IP Phone 7900 Series is a portfolio for you to consider. The 7900 Series supports knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers, and executives with general business VoIP communication needs.
The Cisco IP Phones 7900 Series deliver these capabilities and enhance productivity with support for multiplecall-per-line appearance on select models. With multiple call-per-line appearance, you can take advantage of more sophisticated callnavigation
capabilities with support for multiple call sessions on a per-line basis.
Businesses that integrate custom and ready-to-use IP endpoint applications into their IP phones can:
- Reduce operating and administration costs.
- Increase revenue.
- Improve employee productivity.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Transform business processes.
Next-generation HD video and VoIP communications
Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series is the advanced endpoint portfolio that delivers ease of use with superior performance. With the IP Phone 8800 Series, your business can
benefit from cost-effective, reliable, secure, and scalable high-definition voice over IP communications. On select models, you can also get entry to 720p high-definition (HD) video communications and telephony feature integration support with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice, when using personal mobile devices.
With the 8800 Series and video, you can:
- Elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decision making.
- Enhance collaboration between geographically dispersed teams and workgroups to accelerate team performance.
- Enable busy employees to meet “face-toface” from “place-to-place” without ever leaving their offices.
- Scale compelling integrated collaboration experiences across your organization quickly and cost-effectively.
- Collaborate with confidence – within your business and between businesses.
General business SD video and voice communications:
Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series
If you are looking for ways to widely encourage collaboration and improve company efficiency and productivity while reducing operating costs, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series can help you do it all. This business collaboration endpoint is ideal for knowledge professionals, managers, and executives who seek an affordable, multimedia experience with support of Cisco VoIP and standard-definition (SD) video communications.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series supports XML applications, which can help your company address business processes in new ways, reduce operating and administration costs, and boost productivity.
Professional SD video and voice communications:
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 Series
Video is personal and efficient, and it can be everywhere with the Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series. It transforms your phone into a full-featured SD video phone. With the Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series, Cisco combines high-quality VoIP communications with video communications that are ideal for knowledge professionals, managers, and executives who seek greater productivity with a collaborative multimedia experience. The 9900 Series supports interactive, high-quality, business-grade SD video, enabled directly from the optional Cisco Video Camera. (Note: Multiparty video support may require a customer-supplied multipoint control unit (MCU).
In addition to SD video, Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series endpoints take advantage of the suite of features and applications in Cisco Unified Communications. They also have access to the portfolio of XML applications that can help you transform business processes, reduce operating and administration costs, and boost productivity.
- Personalized collaborative communications with video: Interactive, high-quality business video accelerates decision making.
- Clean, uncluttered communications: An elegant, ergonomic, user- and ecofriendly design makes navigation easy and enhances interactions. Rounded ergonomic keys provide an enhanced tactile feel that improves accuracy in interaction.
- Enhanced viewing: Backlit, 5-inch (12.7 cm) high-resolution color displays enhance the user experience. Displays are fully adjustable for easy viewing at a variety of angles and under a variety of lighting conditions.
- Greater freedom, choice, and convenience: With support for Bluetooth hands-free profile and dual standard USB 2.0 ports, you can take advantage of peripherals such as USB wired and Bluetooth headsets.
- Crisper, clearer audio performance: Wideband audio provides superior audio performance with hiqh-quality performance for headset, handset, and on speaker, so everyone — even international callers — can distinguish the difference between an “f” and an “s” and the difference between an “m” and an “n.” This level of performance reduces user fatigue and increases productivity.
For Competitive Pricing and other Cisco related inquiry you may call us at
+63 02 920 8476
+63 02 920 8477
For quotation and other I.T. related inquiry you may email us at